The Kaiser Natura Organic Cotton is made from entirely natural materials. The organic cotton is GOTS certified whilst the sheepskin is OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified produced sustainably and responsibly. The footmuff comes in its own organic cotton bag.
A really popular sheepskin pram footmuff from Kaiser compatible with a wide range of buggies. The Natura is a really neat fit as its the smallest of the Kaiser range. It offers a compact look and is one of the few footmuffs that works well with those prams with smaller frames, such as the Bugaboo® Bee 3, Bugaboo® Bee 5, Babyzen Yoyo, and the Stokke. It will also lie flat in a carrycot position so great for babies in the pram before they transition to the pushchair. The high-quality Kaiser lambskin comes from German sheep, and is produced sustainably and ecologically in Germany and certified with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1
• Lined with luxurious sheepskin certified to a high standard
• Water resistant and windproof outer material
• All round zip fasteners to allow the cover to be removed completely for use in warmer months
• Zips work from both edges
• Can be laid flat and used in a carrycot
• There is a toggle at the tip of the footmuff to draw in the edges to form a hood to allow extra protection from the elements
• Can be unzipped and laid out flat for use as a playmat on your travels
• Pre cut vertical holes for a 5 point or 3 point harness - widely compatible with a variety of buggies
Washable up to 30 ° C with specialist lanolin shampoo
85cm x 45cm -suitable from birth up to 2.5 years
The Natura Sheepskin footmuff fits a wide range of prams including smaller frames such as the Bugaboo® Bee and the Babyzen Yoyo and larger models such as the Uppababy Vista and Cruz, iCandy and full Bugaboo range.
The Natura will fit prams that have a 3 point harness or a 5 point harness. It is a smaller style footmuff and works particularly well with compact frames or where parents want to use a footmuff to lie flat in a carrycot.
We update our information for parents at all time - if this is a good fit for your pram or has not fitted as you would expect then please do let us know.
We accept items for return within 28 days of your order. You are very welcome to try out the footmuff but please ensure that if you return the item it is in an unused and re-sellable condition as follows
Please fill in and include our Returns Form with any returns or if you are unable to download this, simply include your Order Name, Order Number and a short message with your instruction.
You may return your item using any secure postage method or alternatively take advantage of our subsidised returns. Royal Mail subsidised returns labels are available for all UK orders - please note if you use one of our returns label the subsidised cost of £3.50 will be deducted from your refund.