Fellhof Classic Sheepskin Footmuff | Black
- Free UK shipping
Fellhof Garmisch Sheepskin Footmuff is a universal and luxurious cosytoes lined with fluffy merino lambskin on the inside and protected on the outside by winder and water-repellent and robust outer.
Lined with fluffy merino lambskin on the inside, protected on the outside by awind- and water-repellent robust outer - and all OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified! This means that all materials are strictly controlled and certified and has the highest standards of safety and testing
The practical purchase for all season, the outer zips off to leave a sheepskin pram liner, saving precious resources and making this a practical investment for Spring and Summer too.
The footmuff is suitable for prams with 5 a point harnesses and has non slip inserts in the back to grip your stroller. This is a compact fit - perfect for smaller prams and travel buggies such as the Babyzen Yoyo.
Lined with fluffy merino lambskin on the inside, protected on the outside by wind- and water-repellent and robust outer material -
- Fully lined footmuff with luxurious chrome free sheepskin
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- The footmuff is water resistant and windproof outer material
- Featuring all round zip fasteners to allow the cover to be removed completely, leaving a pram liner for use in warmer months
- Toggles allow for the footmuff to be secured with the flap folded or unfolded, providing extra protection
- Includes pre-cut holes for a 5 point harness - widely compatible with a variety of buggies and prams
- Footmuff is washable up to 30 ° C with sheepskin shampoo
- Free UK Mainland Delivery
97cm x 45cm - suitable for up to 2.5 - 3yrs
The Classic fits a wide range of prams including the Bugaboo® Bee 3, Bugaboo® Bee 5, Babyzen Yoyo, the Uppababy Vista and Cruz (for V2 see premium), the iCandy Peach and iCandy Raspberry. Our video clip below shows the footmuff in the Joolz Day pram.
If you are unsure on the footmuff fitting, you can look at our footmuff fitting pages for more help!