New from Kaiser the Natura Organic Cotton is made from entirely natural materials and is now available with mimosa white lambskin. The organic cotton is GOTS certified whilst the sheepskin is OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified produced sustainably and responsibly.
A really popular sheepskin pram footmuff from Kaiser, the Natura is compatible with a wide range of buggies. The Natura is a really neat fit as its the smallest of the Kaiser range. It offers a compact look and is particularly suited to those prams with smaller frames, working very well with the Bugaboo® Bee 3, Bugaboo® Bee 5, Babyzen Yoyo, and the Stokke. It will also lie flat in a carrycot position so great for babies in the pram before they transition to the pushchair. The Natura also works very well with the Uppababy, Silver Cross and iCandy ranges.
• Water resistant and windproof outer material
• All round zip fasteners to allow the cover to be removed completely for use in warmer months
• Zips work from both edges
• Can be laid flat and used in a carrycot
• There is a toggle at the tip of the footmuff to draw in the edges to form a hood to allow extra protection from the elements
• Can be unzipped and laid out flat for use as a playmat on your travels
• Pre cut holes for a 5 point or 3 point harness - widely compatible with a variety of buggies
90cm x 45cm - suitable up to 2.5 years
The Natura Sheepskin footmuff fits a wide range of prams including the Bugaboo® Bee, the Babyzen Yoyo, the Uppababy Vista and Cruz, the iCandy Peach and Stokke. The video clip shows the Natura fitted in the Uppababy Vista.
The Natura will fit prams that have a 3 point harness or a 5 point harness. It is a smaller style footmuff and works particularly well with compact frames or where parents want to use a footmuff to lie flat in a carrycot.
We update our information for parents at all time - if this is a good fit for your pram or has not fitted as you would expect then please do let us know.
Delivery & Returns
We accept items for return within 28 days of your order. You are very welcome to try out the footmuff but please ensure that if you return the item it is in an unused and re-sellable condition as follows
- Labels and Tags must be attached and all packaging included
- Items should not have used or show any signs of wear
Please fill in and include our Returns Form with any returns or if you are unable to download this, simply include your Order Name, Order Number and a short message with your instruction.
You may return your item using any secure postage method or alternatively take advantage of our subsidised returns. Royal Mail subsidised returns labels are available for all UK orders - please note if you use one of our returns label the subsidised cost of £3.50 will be deducted from your refund.